Harsh chemicals and Hand Gels such as Antibacterial or Alcohol Gel/Spray can damage the crystals and reduce their colour and shine. When washing hands, soap and water only is advised.
Safety Disclaimer A patch test is advised even if you’ve used this product before. Do not consume this product. Do not ingest, Do not inhale. Product Is non irritant to skin but if symptoms develop, wash off with warm water and gentle soap. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on children or pets, Keep away from children & pets. Please store this product safely